Package Size: [[aCtrl.product.packDesc]]
|Original Price:||$[[aCtrl.product.price | currency]]|
|You Save:||-$[[aCtrl.product.price - aCtrl.product.salePrice | currency]]||-$[[aCtrl.product.price - aCtrl.product.tieredPricing.price | currency]]|
|Final Price:||$[[aCtrl.product.salePrice | currency]]$[[aCtrl.product.tieredPricing.price | currency]]|
|Our Price:||$[[aCtrl.product.salePrice | currency]]|
|Qty||Unit Price||Total Price|
|[[price.minQty]]||$[[price.price | currency]]||$[[(price.price * price.minQty) | currency]]|
Compatible with: , [[compatibleWith]]See more info
113 Total Assays Tested
Acetaminophen (ACTM).Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT).Albumin (ALB).Alcohol (ALC).Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP).Alpha-Fetoprotein (AFP).Amikacin (AMKX).Ammonia (AMM).Amphetamines (AMPH).Amylase (AMY).Anti-Hepatitis B Virus c (HBcAb).Anti-Hepatitis B Virus s (HBsAb).Anti-Hepatitis C Virus (Anti-HCV).Antistreptolysin O (ASO).Apolipoprotein A 1 (ApoA1).Apolipoprotein B (ApoB).Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST).Barbiturates (BAR).Benzodiazepines (BENZ).Bilirubin (BIL).Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN).CA 125 (OV Monitor).CA 15-3 (BR-MA).CA 19-9 (GI Monitor).Caffeine.Calcium (Ca).Cannabinoids (THC).Carbamazepine (CBZ).Carbon Dioxide (CO2).Carcinoembryonic Ag (CEA).Chloride (Cl).Cholesterol (CHO).Cholinesterase (CHE).Cocaine (COC).Complement Component 3 (C3).Complement Component 4 (C4).Cortisol (COR).C-Reactive Protein (CRP).Creatine Kinase (CK).Creatine Kinase-MB (CK MB).Creatinine (CREA).CSF Protein.Cyclosporine (CS).Digoxin (DIG).Direct HDL Cholesterol (D-HDL-C).Direct LDL Cholesterol (D-LDL-C).Direct Total Iron Binding Cap. (dTIBC).Ecstasy (MDMA).Estradiol (E2).Everolimus (INN).Ferritin (FERR).Folate/Folic Acid (FA).Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH).Free Thyroxine (FT4).Free Triiodothyronine (FT3).Gamma-Glutamyl Transferase (GGT).Gentamicin (GENT).Glucose (GLU).Hemoglobin A1c Percentage (HbA1C%).Hepatitis B Virus s Antigen (HBsAg).Homocysteine (HCY).Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).Immunoglobulin A (IgA).Immunoglobulin G (IgG).Immunoglobulin M (IgM).Intact Parathyroid Hormone (Intact PTH).Iron (Fe).Lactate (LAC).Lactate Dehydrogenase (LDH).Lipase (LIP).Lithium (Li).Luteinizing Hormone (LH).Magnesium (Mg).Methadone (MTD).Microalbumin (MALB).Mycophenolic Acid (MPA).Myoglobin (MB).N-Terminal Pro-BNP (NT-proBNP).Opiates (OPI).Oxycodone (OXY).Phenobarbital (PHB).Phenytoin (Phen).Phosphorus (PHS).Potassium (K).Prealbumin (PAB).Progesterone (P4).Prolactin (PRL).Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA).Rheumatoid Factor (RF).Rubella Virus (RuV).Salicylate (SA).Sodium (Na).Testosterone (TST).Theophylline (Theo).Thyroid-Uptake (T-Uptake / T3U).Tobramycin (TOB).Total Beta-hCG.Total Bilirubin (TBIL).Total Iron-Binding Capacity (TIBC).Total Protein (TP).Total PSA (tPSA).Total T3 (TT3).Total T4 (TT4).Transferrin (TRF).Triglycerides (TRI).Troponin I (TnI).TSH (Thyrotropin).Uric Acid (UA).Urinary Protein (U-P).Valproic Acid (VPA).Vancomycin (VANC).Vitamin B12.Vitamin D.
|Manufacturer:||Ortho Clinical Diagnostics|
|Sample Types:||CSF, Plasma, Urine, Whole Blood, Serum|
|Number of Assays:||114|
|Maximum Throughput:||945 tests/hour|
|Sample Cycle Time:||0 (sec)|
|Sample Size Min:||2 μL|
|Sample Size Max:||80 μL|
|Direct Sample (STAT):||Yes|
|Auto Sample Handling:||Yes|
|Sample Input Type:||Sample Cups|
|Sample Input Closed Tube:||No|
|Patient Sample Capacity:||90|
|Assay Methodology:||Rate, Direct ISE|
|Test Method:||Chemiluminescence Detection Technology (CMIA)|
EMIT/Advanced LOCI Chemiluminescence Technology
|Reagent Delivery:||Reagent Slide|
|Maintenance Free Electrodes:||No|
|Height:||164 cm (65 in)|
|Width:||279 cm (110 in)|
|Depth:||85 cm (33 in)|
|Weight:||1062 kg (2336 lb)|
|Power Supply:||110V or 220V|
|Point Of Care:||No|
|Other Features:||The Vitros 5600 integrates chemistry, immunoassay, and infectious-disease testing, and process them in parallel. It uses MicroSlide, MicroTip, MicroWell, Intellicheck, and MicroSensor technologies. Sample-centered processing integration approach eliminates need to move sample trays or aliquot samples between chemistry and immunoassay processing modules. Sample capacity: 80 samples in Universal Sample Trays, 10 samples in dedicated STAT lane.|
Cardiac, DOA, Electrolyte, Lipid, Liver, Metabolic, Renal, TDM.
Reduced (Hourly Rate)
Fixed Travel Cost
1 Business Day
1 Business Day
After Hours Support
Major Holiday Support
*(1-2) PM Included
(1) PM Included
Advanced Instrument Training
For the laboratory looking to manage manufacture recommended preventative maintenance (PM) schedules for instrumentation at a fixed cost. The PM Service Plan will increase the reliability and reduce the risk and costs of unplanned maintenance and equipment downtime. Our plans are scheduled and planned around your specific instrument and operational needs.
Depot Service, Type 1
For the laboratory looking to maximize the life of their instrumentation while effectively managing repair costs. The Depot Repair is a per diem plan designed for any size instrument needing major repair, complete rebuild or recycling.
Depot Service, Type 2
For the laboratory looking to maximize the life of their instrumentation while effectively managing repair costs. Annual Depot Repair is an annual based plan designed for small to mid-sized instruments needing maintenance or repairs and can be easily shipped by your local carrier to our Depot Service Facility in Holliston, MA.
For the laboratory employing qualified service professionals, the Virtual Plan may be a suitable choice to replace or supplement Field Services. The Virtual plan offers its customers support by email and telephone, within business hours with communication directly with Clinical Engineering staff specialized in the model of instrumentation that the laboratory is utilizing. The Virtual Plan is annual.
Upgrading or Adding Equipment to your lab?
Save up to 70% with refurbished equipment from Abbott, Alfa Wasserman, Beckman, Biomerieux, Biotechnia, Hitachi, Horiba ABX, IL, J&J, Radiometer, Randox, Roche, Siemens, Stago, Sysmex, Thermo and Tosoh.
Diamond is the only US FDA registered, ISO Certified and Down-To-Frame® refurbisher of Chemistry, Immunology, Hematology, Caogulation and Blood Gas equipment. Inquire today for pricing and Details.
Every analyzer undergoes a systemized, rigorous and unique Down-To-Frame® Refurbishment process to rebuild each analyzer to its original specification and intended use.
- Disassembly & Decommission
- System decommisioned from laboratory and decontaminated
- Preliminary inspection to functionality
- System disassembled Down-To-Frame®
- All outer covers, chasis and internal surface stripped, sand blasted and prepared for painting
- All prepared surfaces primed and painted with 3 part compound, color matched automotive quality paint
- All original logos and signage are replaced in original appearance
- Refurbishment and Reassembly
- All mechanical, pneumatic, electronic assemblies disassembled, cleaned, restored, verified and reassembled, replaced where needed
- Disposable components replaced with new components
- New components include: tubing, fittings, syringes, seals, check valves, probes, reagent lines, waste assemblies and similar items
- System completely reassembled into its original condition in accordance to protocol and established specifications
- Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
- Assembly Functions & System Errors assessed, troubleshooting and repair conducted
- Full system diagnostic testing conducted
- System successfully calibrated with certified calibrator materials to ensure proper functionality
- Performace Validation
- Rigorous Multi-Level Quality Control tetsing conducted on established parameters using certified control materials
- Specific parameter testing available upon request
- System checked for power stability, software revisions and other upgrades
- Final Packing
- Required peripherals for operations refurbished or provided new as needed
- System properly flushed, drained, protected and prepared for storage
- System professionally crated with heat-treated and non-coniferous wood for international transit