Package Size: [[aCtrl.product.packDesc]]
|Original Price:||$[[aCtrl.product.price | currency]]|
|You Save:||-$[[aCtrl.product.price - aCtrl.product.salePrice | currency]]||-$[[aCtrl.product.price - aCtrl.product.tieredPricing.price | currency]]|
|Final Price:||$[[aCtrl.product.salePrice | currency]]$[[aCtrl.product.tieredPricing.price | currency]]|
|Our Price:||$[[aCtrl.product.salePrice | currency]]|
|Qty||Unit Price||Total Price|
|[[price.minQty]]||$[[price.price | currency]]||$[[(price.price * price.minQty) | currency]]|
Compatible with: , [[compatibleWith]]See more info
Reduced (Hourly Rate)
Fixed Travel Cost
1 Business Day
1 Business Day
After Hours Support
Major Holiday Support
*(1-2) PM Included
(1) PM Included
Advanced Instrument Training
For the laboratory looking to manage manufacture recommended preventative maintenance (PM) schedules for instrumentation at a fixed cost. The PM Service Plan will increase the reliability and reduce the risk and costs of unplanned maintenance and equipment downtime. Our plans are scheduled and planned around your specific instrument and operational needs.
Depot Service, Type 1
For the laboratory looking to maximize the life of their instrumentation while effectively managing repair costs. The Depot Repair is a per diem plan designed for any size instrument needing major repair, complete rebuild or recycling.
Depot Service, Type 2
For the laboratory looking to maximize the life of their instrumentation while effectively managing repair costs. Annual Depot Repair is an annual based plan designed for small to mid-sized instruments needing maintenance or repairs and can be easily shipped by your local carrier to our Depot Service Facility in Holliston, MA.
For the laboratory employing qualified service professionals, the Virtual Plan may be a suitable choice to replace or supplement Field Services. The Virtual plan offers its customers support by email and telephone, within business hours with communication directly with Clinical Engineering staff specialized in the model of instrumentation that the laboratory is utilizing. The Virtual Plan is annual.
Upgrading or Adding Equipment to your lab?
Save up to 70% with refurbished equipment from Abbott, Alfa Wasserman, Beckman, Biomerieux, Biotechnia, Hitachi, Horiba ABX, IL, J&J, Radiometer, Randox, Roche, Siemens, Stago, Sysmex, Thermo and Tosoh.
Diamond is the only US FDA registered, ISO Certified and Down-To-Frame® refurbisher of Chemistry, Immunology, Hematology, Caogulation and Blood Gas equipment. Inquire today for pricing and Details.
Every analyzer undergoes a systemized, rigorous and unique Down-To-Frame® Refurbishment process to rebuild each analyzer to its original specification and intended use.
- Disassembly & Decommission
- System decommisioned from laboratory and decontaminated
- Preliminary inspection to functionality
- System disassembled Down-To-Frame®
- All outer covers, chasis and internal surface stripped, sand blasted and prepared for painting
- All prepared surfaces primed and painted with 3 part compound, color matched automotive quality paint
- All original logos and signage are replaced in original appearance
- Refurbishment and Reassembly
- All mechanical, pneumatic, electronic assemblies disassembled, cleaned, restored, verified and reassembled, replaced where needed
- Disposable components replaced with new components
- New components include: tubing, fittings, syringes, seals, check valves, probes, reagent lines, waste assemblies and similar items
- System completely reassembled into its original condition in accordance to protocol and established specifications
- Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
- Assembly Functions & System Errors assessed, troubleshooting and repair conducted
- Full system diagnostic testing conducted
- System successfully calibrated with certified calibrator materials to ensure proper functionality
- Performace Validation
- Rigorous Multi-Level Quality Control tetsing conducted on established parameters using certified control materials
- Specific parameter testing available upon request
- System checked for power stability, software revisions and other upgrades
- Final Packing
- Required peripherals for operations refurbished or provided new as needed
- System properly flushed, drained, protected and prepared for storage
- System professionally crated with heat-treated and non-coniferous wood for international transit