Diamond Diagnostics offers a wide array of services to companies wishing to complement their existing product line with a Diamond product under their own branding. Diamond Diagnostics can assist interested companies with local product registrations, packaging design and well as technical, sales and support training on respective products. Diamond Diagnostics has been registered with FDA since 2001 and regulated by its cGMP system requirements. As a ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003 certified company. All products manufactured by Diamond Diagnostics carry FDA clearance and comply to the European Union IVD Directive.
Being a vertically integrated manufacturer makes us uniquely qualified to offer the following key benefits:
- Customized Packaging and Full Color Labeling
- Individual or Bulk Packaging Options
- New Product Design, & Development and Manufacturing options available
- Internal Engineering Team
- Centralized Manufacturing, QC, and QA operations.
- Drop-Ship and Warehousing Options Available
- Direct Client Product Support Options Available
- Broad range of Regulatory, Quality and Manufacturing expertise
Unity ISE Module
The Diamond Diagnostics Unity Integrated Electrolyte System is a fast and compact ISE module measuring Na+, K+ and Cl- within Serum, Plasma and Diluted Urine utilizing Ion Selective Electrode (ISE) technology.
The Diamond Diagnostics Unity is uniquely designed with a powerful microprocessor and integrated electronics allowing for easy integration into any size Chemistry Analyzer platform.
Click here to Find out more about the Unity ISE Module.