- Review & Interpretation of Instrumentation Technical Documentation and Electrical Schematics
- Service, Repair and Rebuilding of Instrumentation and its subsequent mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, electromechanical assemblies
- Perform Diagnostics & Troubleshooting on clinical laboratory instrumentation and its subsequent components.
- Perform and approve Quality Control based on biomedical applications used to validate performance against published assays and
- Review, Answer and Corrective Action or Resolution of Technical Service Claims
- Conduct field installations, service and preventive maintenance on clinical instrumentation nationwide and occasionally outside of the
United States where applicable
- Train customers, employees and fellow colleagues on operation, service or rebuilding of clinical lab instrumentation
- B.S. or M.S. degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, biomedical engineering, medical technology, clinical lab science,
mechanical technology or similar equivalents required
- 2+ years Clinical Lab experience at Diamond or similar
- 4+ years of practical experience with diagnostics, repair and assembly of mechanical or electromechanical
- Proficiency in the use of Windows and Microsoft software programs
- LIS experience preferred
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to focus
Send us your resume – if your education and experience match the basic requirements above. Please indicate the position in the email subject line:
Diamond Diagnostics Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
333 Fiske Street
Holliston, MA 01746-2048
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Diamond values and encourages diversity in the workplace.